The mode of teaching followed in “Fairlands” is an innovative one that had been arrived after a careful observations of the children’s behavior and attitudes.The scope and purpose of its teaching methodology are:
- Revolutionizing the teaching concepts so as to bring to the classroom a sense of joy and accomplishment.
- Enabling the children to function in the environment independently.
- Permitting the children to gain self-esteem and self-reliance by ensuring “Freedom within established limits”.
- Integrating the application of life skills with academics beyond a search for intellectual skills.
- Providing due emphasis on exercises in practical life activities, language development, sensor motor development, reading, numerical ability, studies on physical and natural sciences and cultural trends, music, art, drama and body movement.